Arihant Career Group is the best CDS coaching institute in India for taking CDS Written Coaching. Our qualified and most experienced faculties guarantee the highest success rate and maximum meritorious candidates. We conduct a basic mock test of aspirants at the time of joining. Our test series is well designed by our subject experts that ensures your concepts are well built.
Candidates are facilitated with classroom assignments, online/offline tests and study material that are helpful in building confidence in them. We are a professionally managed coaching institute and preparing candidates for the post of CDS examination. Our faculty is entrusted for providing short tricks and methodology that help candidates in solving even tough questions in minimum time span. Also, the fee structure is competitively designed so that everyone can afford it.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for CDS exam:
(a) Nationality: A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
(i) a Citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iii) a subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him/her by the Govt. before declaration of result by UPSC.
(i) For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2 nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
(iii) For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999) only are eligible. Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
(iv) For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
(v) For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000.
NOTE : Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB. NOTE : Candidates, who have yet to pass their degree examination will be eligible only if they are studying in the final year of degree examination. Female Candidates are allowed to opt for OTA entry
• Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Combined Defence Services Examination.
• Candidates have to go through the medical examination after being recommended at the SSB.
• Arihant Career Group has the highest success rate in the country.
• We provide Maximum Hours of Coaching 170 hours in 3 Months or 240 Hours in 4 months.
• Special Dailty, Weekly and Monthly tests are conducted to assess the growth of the students.We conduct tests on Subject wise in order to check the concept clarity of students.
• Free online tests are available to our students.
• Free Refresher Course of 10 days.
• Back to Back Special Revision Batches to ensure better understanding of concepts
• We have the most qualified and dedicated faculty. We have a speacial team of Qualified Professors including Psychologists to impart best quality of education.
• Latest training aids are used for better assimilation.
• Air conditioned Class rooms with Digital Features.
• Fee Concession of Rs. 1,000/- for Serving Soldiers and Wards of Ex Servicemen or Retired Defence, Para Military Forces and Police Forces & Students of Sainik / Military Schools on advanced batches only.
• Fee Concession of 10% for Wards of Martyrs of Armed Forces on advanced batches only.
|EVENING BATCH||WEEKEND BATCH|
|Duration:- 3 Months||Timings: - 03:30 pm to 06:00 pm
(Course of 150 Hours)
|Duration:- 4 Months||Timings:- Saturday 1pm to 7pm & Sun -6am to 2pm
(Course of 225 Hours)
( Follow below mentioned all Steps from I to VIII to get complete Information about CDS Entry.)
Step 1. UPSC Notifications : Refer the website of UPSC
Step 2.Apply Online through Website of UPSC.
Step 3.Exam is usually conducted twice in a year.
Step 4.Analyse the syllabus with right approach
Step 5.0.33 Negative Marks for each wrong answer are deducted.
Step 6.SSB Interview - Students who qualify the written exam of UPSC are called to appear for SSB Interview. Total Number of vacancies is very low so one needs to prepare well to face the SSB Interview.
Step 7.Medical Test - Medical test is conducted just after the SSB Interview
Step 8.Merit List - The marks obtained by a student in the UPSC Exam and SSB Interview are taken into consideration.
|General Knowledgement||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
|General Knowledgement||2 Hours||100|
***The standard of the papers in Elementary Mathematics will be of Matriculation level. The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately be such as may be expected of a graduate of an Indian University.***
***Multiple choice questions will be asked in all papers bilingually in Hindi as well as English****
• First of all, make a proper study plan for your preparations.
• Make a timetable and divide time equally for all the subjects.
• Include every single topic of the syllabus in your studies.
• Prepare from the best books and study materials available in the market or on the internet.
• Practice previous year question papers & sample papers it will help you to get familiarize with the exam pattern.
• While preparing for the exam, never ignore your health.
• Take the healthy and nutritious diet and do meditation & Yoga it will help you to increase concentration.
(Three Meals + Tea)
Winters (Nov to March)@ Rs. 800/- per day
Summers (Apr to Oct)@ Rs. 800/- per day
PG Accommodation@ Rs. 500/- per day
1. ID Proof
2. Four Passport Size Photo Graphs.
3. Documents to be carried - Photocopy of 10th, 10+2, Aadhar Card of Candidate and Father.
4. Two Bed Sheets, Pillow Cover And Quilts (As Per Season),Two Pairs Outdoor Dress (White Shorts / Track Pant , White T-Shirt With Collar , White Socks And Sports Shoes).
(For Hostel Facility only)
Formal Dress – Two
• For Advance Registration : Deposit Rs. 2360/- In Our Bank Account No. 19980210002094, IFSC Code - UCBA0001998
"WE ALSO PROVIDE SSB INTERVIEW COACHING"