Join the best NDA coaching institute in Ahmedabad and get selected in NDA with our thoughtfully designed curriculum and classroom study. We believe that every success depends upon a good planning and thus, we lay special emphasis on study material, mock tests, Question banks and Online/Offline Tests.
National Defence Academy is located Khadakwasla, Pune Cadets join after 10+2 Exam on passing the UPSC Exam and SSB Interview. NDA gives training to the cadets of Army, Air Force, and Navy for three years before they go on to their respective service academies for the pre-commission training of one year. At the time of passing out of NDA the cadets are awarded a Graduation degree from JNU. Besides education emphasis is laid on physical fitness, discipline, character building, esprit-de-corps, and leadership. The Academic year is divided into two Semesters i.e. Spring (Jan to May) and Autumn (Jul to Dec). The cadet undergoes a total of Six Semesters training in the three-year training period.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for NDA exam:
• Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or • An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. • A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
• Martial Status & Gender: Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam. • NDA-I Age Limit:Refer the latest Notification. • NDA-II Age Limit:Refer the latest Notification.
• For Army Wing: candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam organized by the State Education Board or a University. • For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: students should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
• Students should be medically fit as per the norms set by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
• Candidates have to go through the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
Why ARIHANT CAREER GROUP for NDA Coaching
• Arihant Career Group has the highest success rate in the country.
• We provide Maximum Hours of Coaching 150 hours in 3 Months or 225 Hours in 4 months.
• Special Dailty, Weekly and Monthly tests are conducted to assess the growth of the students.We conduct tests on Subject wise in order to check the concept clarity of students.
• Free online tests are available to our students.
• Free Refresher Course of 10 days.
• Back to Back Special Revision Batches to ensure better understanding of concepts
• We have the most qualified and dedicated faculty. We have a speacial team of Qualified Professors including Psychologists to impart best quality of education.
• Latest training aids are used for better assimilation.
• Air conditioned Class rooms with Digital Features.
Batches Start from 1st and 15th of EVERY MONTH
• Fee Concession of Rs. 1,000/- for Serving Soldiers and Wards of Ex Servicemen or Retired Defence, Para Military Forces and Police Forces & Students of Sainik / Military Schools on advanced batches only.
• Fee Concession of 10% for Wards of Martyrs of Armed Forces on advanced batches only.
Duration:- 3 Months
Timings: - 03:30 pm to 06:00 pm (Course of 150 Hours)
Duration:- 4 Months
Timings:- Saturday 1pm to 7pm & Sun -6am to 2pm (Course of 225 Hours)
How to Join NDA
( Follow below mentioned all Steps from I to VIII to get complete Information about NDA Entry.)
Step 1.UPSC Notifications : Refer the website of UPSC
Step 2.Apply Online through Website of UPSC.
Step 3.Exam is usually conducted in the months of April and September in each year.
Step 4.Analyse the syllabus as mentioned below.
Paper 1 : Mathematics (2.5 Hours)
Paper 2 : General Ability Test (2.5 Hours)
English Part (A)
General Knowledge Part (B)
Trigonometry, Algebra, Differential Calculus, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus and Differential equations, Matrices and Determinants, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Statistics,
Vocabulary, Grammar and usage, Comprehension and Cohesion in extended text
Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events
• Language: The questions will be asked in bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi only.
Step 5.0.33 Negative Marks for each wrong answer are deducted.
Step 6.SSB Interview - Students who qualify the written exam of UPSC are called to appear for SSB Interview. Total Number of vacancies is very low so one needs to prepare well to face the SSB Interview.
Step 7.Medical Test - Medical test is conducted just after the SSB Interview
Step 8.Merit List - The marks obtained by a student in the UPSC Exam and SSB Interview are taken into consideration while drawing out the merit list and top 400-450 students join the NDA. The merit list is generally published as month prior to the commencement of the course of NDA in Jun / July.
2 ½ Hours
General Ability Test
2 ½ Hours
NDA Preparation Tips
• First of all, make a proper study plan for your preparations.
• Make a timetable and divide time equally for all the subjects.
• Include every single topic of the syllabus in your studies.
• Prepare from the best books and study materials available in the market or on the internet.
• Practice previous year question papers & sample papers it will help you to get familiarize with the exam pattern.
• While preparing for the exam, never ignore your health.
• Take the healthy and nutritious diet and do meditation & Yoga it will help you to increase concentration.
Hostel & Mess Facility
(Three Meals + Tea)
Winters (Nov to March)@ Rs. 800/- per day
Summers (Apr to Oct)@ Rs. 800/- per day
PG Accommodation@ Rs. 500/- per day
ITEMS TO BE CARRIED
1. ID Proof
2. Four Passport Size Photo Graphs.
3. Documents to be carried - Photocopy of 10th, 10+2, Aadhar Card of Candidate and Father.
4. Two Bed Sheets, Pillow Cover And Quilts (As Per Season),Two Pairs Outdoor Dress (White Shorts / Track Pant , White T-Shirt With Collar , White Socks And Sports Shoes).(For Hostel Facility only)
Formal Dress – Two
• For Advance Registration : Deposit Rs. 2360/- In Our Bank Account No. 19980210002094, IFSC Code - UCBA0001998